Development of Big Data Scoring Systems (Models), AI/ML
Development of a unique model for evaluation of potential borrowers for insurance companies, banks, and other financial institutions. Application scoring, anti-fraud scoring, data enrichment.
What is ML Scoring for? Types of Scoring Models
This scoring model predicts defaulting on a loan.
Scoring for collecting arrears
This scoring model identifies borrowers in arrears who are likely to change their status regarding non-performing loans classification.
Scoring for customer retention
This scoring model identifies those who are interested in continuing to be customers of a particular financial institution.
Scoring for card activation
This scoring model makes the management of credit card issuance more effective.
This scoring model performs fraud risk assessment.
Scoring model building is a separate project, but with the help of our analysts, you are guaranteed to get an effective scoring model that can meet your objectives.
How We Can Help / Solution / Action Plan
- Business processes analysis and suggestion of optimal and most effective AI/ML usage scenarios.
- Defining the problem in the language of business processes and in the language understood by data scientists.
- Preparing the statement of work.
- MVP development.
- Testing and development of the final version of the product.
- Software support and updating.